To create your own Vision Board means to move in the right direction.
Daily routine, urgent but unimportant errands, conventions, backgrounds and ways of thinking inherited without awareness sometimes lead us far from where we wanted to be.
We run every day. Are we moving in the direction we wanted?
When we visualize the realization of a project, we place it in the future. In an indefinite moment in the future.
Time seems to be abundant, but if we do not begin to meet this realization step by step, we will meet again a year from now without having reached what we had hoped for.
Starting with a completion in mind is really a good advice.
How to create your own Vision Board.
Vision Board is an effective, as well as fun, tool.
Don’t worry about the steps necessary to achieve the goals or the difficulties you might encounter: allow yourself to think only about what you would like in your life in a year.
We can indicate in the Vision Board:
- What is important to us and what we would like in my life
- What areas of our life we would like to improve
- How we can improve the quality of our life
- What makes us happy
In this regard, I have included suggestions on the Vision Board page of the Simple Tiny Shifts Life Goal Planner.
These are the areas on which to reflect.
Vision Board areas
Balancing these areas is essential for real and lasting fulfillment.
If you had no problems with money, time and various difficulties, what would you like?
- What would your relationships be like?
- What kind of relationships would you like to have?
- Who are the people around you?
- What kind of new encounters would you like to have?
BUSINESS & NEW PROJECT
- What would your job be?
- What project would you like to build?
- What would be that project or job that would make you jump out of bed every morning with grit and excitement?
HEALTH & WELLNESS
- What would your sports routine be?
- What food would you like to eat?
- What would your relax time look like?
- Would you go to the spa more often?
- Long walks?
- Would you start swimming, running, cycling?
- What would your financial goals be?
- What would make you serene from an economic point of view?
- What does financial freedom mean to you?
EDUCATION & SKILLS
- What would you like to learn?
- What would you like to excel at?
- Would you like to learn a new language?
- Improve the languages you already know?
- Would you like to do cooking, design, public speaking course?
- Would you like to read more books?
MIND & SPIRIT
- What would be your approach to life?
- What attitude would you like to have?
- Would you like to complain less, be more peaceful and satisfied?
- Would you like to spend more time on meditation?
Collect ideas, don’t limit your imagination. Take your time, relax and start thinking about what fills your heart with joy and excitement. Don’t be afraid to dare. The vision board is yours alone, you don’t have to show it or share it. Do not think or fear the judgment of others and do not judge yourself.
If you could have what you want, what would it be?
What would your ideal day be like?
What would your priorities be?
What would have value?